Romario – short documentary, completed
Role of a Lifetime – short narrative film, completed
- Above the Earth, electroacoustic piece
- Le Verre Voyant, multimedia electroacoustic piece
- Bittersweet Serenade, for string quartet
- Exuberance, for treble choral ensemble
- Matrilineal, multimedia piece for Voice, Piano, Percussion (wine glasses)
- No Suit, No Space, Electroacoustic
- Winter Dream, multimedia piece for Viola and Piano
- After Death, Electroacoustic
- Arid Earth, for Orchestra
- Etching, for String Quartet
- Arid Earth, for String Quartet
- Longing, for Solo Piano
- Aurora, Mixed Quartet for Flute, Oboe, Piano, Percussion
- Grocery List, for Solo Voice
March 27: Winter Dream, Student Composer Concert, performers: Jaedon Daly, viola, Ethan Kelly, piano.
March 30: Exuberance, Laurier Choirs Concert, written for and performed by the Maureen Forrester Singers under direction of Elvera Froese.
April 6: Matrilineal, Graduation Concert, performers: Morgan Lovell, voice, Gregory Turner, piano, Max Lindsay, percussion.
Feb 7: Longing, Student Composer Concert, performer: Micaela Loreto, Piano.
March 20: Etching, Penderecki String Quartet Readings, performers: Jerzy Kaplanek, violin, Jeremy Bell, violin, Christine Vlajk, viola, Katie Schlaikjer, cello.
April 2: Arid Earth, Wilfrid Laurier Symphony Orchestra Reading.
April 22: Etching, Button Factory Arts, Performers: Alex Fox, violin, Jaedon Daly, violin, Isaac Page, viola, Isaac Mailach, cello.
Nov 10: Etching, Love of Music Marathon, performers: Veda Hingert-McDonald, violin, Janine Noorloos, violin, Jaedon Daly, viola, Isaac Mailach, cello.
Feb 8: Aurora, Student Composer Concert, performers: Emma Barrett, flute, Emily Peterman, oboe, Rebecca Foss, piano, David Sirega, percussion.
March 22: Grocery List, Student Composer Concert, Performer: Naomi Tehara.
April 3: Arid Earth, Penderecki String Quartet Readings, performers: Jerzy Kaplanek, violin, Jeremy Bell, violin, Christine Vlajk, viola, Katie Schlaikjer, cello.